While Azure DevOps is typically a Software as a Service (SaaS) product by Microsoft, utilizing the platform can be quite a hassle for the layman. This is why organizations opt for this service via a development firm. The applications of Azure Development and Operations are various. However, in essence, it is an end-to-end Development and Operations toolchain for the development and deployment of your software. Furthermore, it also works with most of the leading tools available in the industry and provides an essential portal for online optimization.
What you get with Azure DevOps
There are a plethora of features that one can access after getting a subscription to Azure Development and Operations.
- Azure Pipelines which is a CI/CD platform that provides stages for updates
- Azure Boards which provide work item tracking, visualization, and reporting along with planning
- Azure Repos which allow for monitoring of version control
- Artifacts for integrated package management from either public or private sources
- Test plans for planned and exploratory testing and compliance solutions
GODELM – Why you should opt for
Azure DevOps Integration from us?
Apart from utilizing one of the best-known DevOps services on the planet, with Azure DevOps, you have also assured the appropriate security and optimum speed. Moreover, when our developers are involved in the process, our focus is to ensure the transition or migration to Azure Development and Operations is as smooth as possible, with minimum hassles and downtime. Our developers are always looking for the latest Development and Operations tools and tactics, simultaneously testing and implementing them. This allows us to stay ahead when it comes to implementation and maintenance, setting the best procedures for your updates.